There is no denying the joy associated with taking a trip with your children. It doesn’t matter if you’re visiting the beach, the mountains, or somewhere in between, there’s only one thing on your mind: fun!
However, if you don’t plan in advance, you could find yourself on the road (or in the sky) without all the essential items you need to enjoy your time away from home.
There is no one size fits all answer to the question of what is the best travel gear for babies and kids. This depends on your particular circumstances, including where you’re traveling, how you’re traveling, what’s available to you upon arrival, and how many kids you have.
Thankfully, this market is saturated with products. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find something that suits your requirements and budget. And best yet, you probably don’t even need to leave home to find it.
With that in mind, here are some of the items you need to travel with, along with some suggestions on where to start your search:
- Stroller: Uppababy Vista, Baby Jogger City Mini GT2, Doona Infant Car Seat/Stroller
- Car seat: Combi Coccoro, Cosco Scenera DLX, Evenflo Sonus 65
- Travel crib: Nuna 2019 SENA aire Travel Crib, BabyBjorn Travel Crib Light, Graco Pack ‘n Play Portable Playard
- Backpack: JanSport Superbreak Backpack, Freilach Baby Diaper Bag Backpack, Skip Hop Zoo Toddler Backpack
- Headphones: LilGadgets Untangled Pro, Onanoff BuddyPhones Wave, Puro Sound Labs BT2200
- Baby carrier: Solly Baby Babylist + Solly Baby Collaboration Wrap, WildBird x Babylist Ring Sling, Boba Wrap Classic Baby Carrier
Now that you have a better idea of the type of travel gear you need, along with some suggestions, you can start your search. Once you have everything you need, it’s easier to hit the road with confidence!